Dissemination of the novel methods of early diagnosis and novel treatments of Alzheimer’s disease (AD)
Dissemination of diagnostic devices for one drop of blood measurements,
Support for starting up home diagnostic and treatment networks.
- We believe that AD is a multifactorial, curable illness
- The only factor that is correlated with AD is aging
- Aging is a physical process that is found at any time at any place in the universe. Our interpretation of aging agrees with the one expressed by the laws of thermodynamics
- These laws are fundamental to all processes therefore are also fundamental causes of “biological aging”
- Fundamental aspects of Brain Energetics
- Measurements of physical parameters of blood (classical methods)
- Test performed on one drop of the whole blood
AGING AND ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
- The aging is measured by the amount of free energy in biological cell and by the rate of it consumption (faster rate of consumption is found in young organisms). In the studies of AD a special focus all components of ischemia, hypoxia and the blood transporting system. There are countless reason why the oxygen delivery system departs from the optimal (= young) state and settles for suboptimal states. It is obvious why the early diagnosis what particular element is the weakest link in whole of the whole system is necessary
- Anyone who realizes that is subjected to aging or accelerated aging (AD) should be tested. At this time, the health care systems in any country cannot guarantee reasonable early diagnosis and prevention. It can be only done via telemedical computerized network. All necessary components of such systems exist, the is the only matter of leadership.
- Development of the sensor of 6 physical parameters of one drop of blood,
- Development of a new sensor for measuring GDF11 level in blood,
- Mathematical modeling of the dynamics pf the oscillator pair: promotor-inhibitor in angiogenesis processes.
Development of sensor of 6 physical parameters of one drop of blood - 7 years
Development of a new sensor for measuring GDF11 level in blood - 1 years
Mathematical modeling of the dynamics pf the oscillator pair - 4 years
Consulting - 1 year
We believe that Alzheimer’s Disease is a multifactorial, curable illness
The only factor that is correlated with Alzheimer’s Disease is aging